The HEARTS conference includes scientific talks, workshops, and a think tank of health experts and leaders in related fields, thriving for a better society of tomorrow. Our program is designed for an audience of internists, general practitioners, cardiac surgeons, and medical professionals. From our hearts, we strive for the full-blossoming of every member of society by addressing the social, psychological, and physical aspects of our health.
Limited tickets are now available via registration!
Please use the "Start your MED Experience and register now" button below
- DoctorsAccess via registration
- ResidentsAccess via registration
- FellowsAccess via registration
- Health professionalsAccess via registration
- Non health professionalsAccess via registration
- StudentsAccess via registration
- Press and mediaAccess via registration
Your registration does include the following:
- Admittance to all scientific lectures and sessions
- Access to the workshop corners
- Onsite conference programme brochure